SUSEUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
openFate
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Fatelogo_small openFATE - openSUSE feature tracking
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Difference between 42.2 and 42.1
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby findoctr Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

» openSUSE Leap 42.1 ?
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby findoctr Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm

» Happy Turkey Day
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby findoctr Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:45 pm

» Happy 4th of July!
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby bozo Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

» It's been a while ...
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby bozo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

» Mondo chillers
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Emptyby bozo Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
IRC Channel
You can also find us on IRC's freenode.net as #suseunbound.

What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?

Go down 
+3
welan
bdquick
MattB4
7 posters

What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum
It is great!
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_lcap73%What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
It stinks!
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What changed?
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_lcap9%What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I was looking for something else.
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate MattB4 polls and all.
What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_lcap18%What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
MattB4
Old Regular
MattB4

What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Here we go with a new place so I thought we could use a poll to try out the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
https://suseunbound.canadaboard.net
bdquick
Admin
bdquick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 pm

I think it will be good in the long run. For now its a bit empty.
Back to top Go down
welan
Admin
welan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Hoping this will be a good move for all. Told Lil_pingus about it, her first question was "will things work right now?"
She has proved to be a good source for input about the look and feel of the forum. The only complaint she has about the new forum was the text color...(we associate that color with boogers) What a Face
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

Location : Way out in the sticks in the Gold Country of California

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 pm

You associate black with boogers? Shocked Is penguin mucus different than humans? jocolor

clown
Back to top Go down
welan
Admin
welan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

bozo wrote:
You associate black with boogers? Shocked Is penguin mucus different than humans? jocolor

clown

Was refuring to the green text for the subject headlines and such...penguins only have black boogers in the summer when we're forced to waddle around in the dirt... Mad Shocked affraid bounce
Back to top Go down
MattB4
Old Regular
MattB4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

What colors would look best? I am open to any and all except mauve.
Back to top Go down
bdquick
Admin
bdquick

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

welan wrote:
bozo wrote:

clown

Was refuring to the green text for the subject headlines and such...penguins only have black boogers in the summer when we're forced to waddle around in the dirt... Mad Shocked affraid bounce

Green is kind of the default suse color, so are you calling suse a booger?
Back to top Go down
MattB4
Old Regular
MattB4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

There are many interesting features open to us here at the Forum. Polls can be chosen to have more than one answer. There is also additions like having a Gallery, reputation, Points and other things.

Hope everyone participates. Smile
Back to top Go down
eberhard
Salamander
eberhard

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm very happy with the colors. Please don't change them. I find the new forum a big advance to the lefora forum, esp. for us 'colorblind'.
Back to top Go down
myrlin
Old Regular
myrlin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 am

I agree!

An enormous improvement, and the colours/layout are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Eds
Old Regular
Eds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

All of the above except A

I hate MattB4, I was looking for someone else, he never changes - as a result, he stinks!

Oh, wait - what do I think of the forum - my bad ...
Back to top Go down
MattB4
Old Regular
MattB4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey, I do to change. At least twice a year unless the clothes wear out quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?   What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new SUSEUnbound Forum?
Page 1 of 1