SUSEUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
openFate
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Fatelogo_small openFATE - openSUSE feature tracking
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Difference between 42.2 and 42.1
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby findoctr Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

» openSUSE Leap 42.1 ?
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby findoctr Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm

» Happy Turkey Day
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby findoctr Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:45 pm

» Happy 4th of July!
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby bozo Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

» It's been a while ...
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby bozo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

» Mondo chillers
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Emptyby bozo Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
IRC Channel
You can also find us on IRC's freenode.net as #suseunbound.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bozo
Admin
bozo

Location : Way out in the sticks in the Gold Country of California

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Here's hoping you guys are not buried too deeply in snow or being flooded out. Hopefully your families will be able to get together to celebrate. If you'd like to ship out some of that water, no matter the physical state, CA would be glad to accept it! Smile Eat lots of turkey, it's good for you.

clown
Back to top Go down
findoctr
Gecko
findoctr

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Not snowed in but snowed here all day so I left work early at the dismay of my boss (we have a very steep access road and drive way) and I am too old to worry about it any more.

Happy Thanksgiving day to all!
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

I can relate to the steep access. But being retired, if it gets nasty I can just hole up. Smile I try and keep the wood shed filled, and the pantry stocked with stuff I can cook on the wood stove, so I can laugh at the weather and stay warm and fat. Very Happy Stay safe, and good luck over the weekend. Hope it's a good Thanksgiving.

clown
Back to top Go down
findoctr
Gecko
findoctr

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:25 pm

bozo wrote:
But being retired, if it gets nasty I can just hole up.

Two days ago I turned 62, eligible for soc.sec. but a mortgage will differ that choice for a few more years but my attitude towards work is now deteriorating.
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:24 am

Here's a belated Happy Birthday! I was fortunate enough to be able to pay off the mortgages on both our houses before my body started to fall apart and I had to retire. Now at least I can survive on my retirement, for now anyway.

clown
Back to top Go down
bdquick
Admin
bdquick

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. It was cold here but Saturday we got up into the low 50s and it melted most of the snow we had. Now I should get to spend a couple of weekends at home before we start traveling for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:16 am

Good to hear from you, bdquick! Glad all that melting snow didn't wash you away. Smile Hasn't been too cold here, but it's finally getting wet. Rainfall's been above average for year to date, the first time in several years. But the reservoirs are still *way* below normal, probably take a couple of good years to get them filled again.

Enjoy those weekends at home, and travel safe.

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Page 1 of 1