SUSEUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
openFate
Did you miss me? Fatelogo_small openFATE - openSUSE feature tracking
Latest topics
» Difference between 42.2 and 42.1
Did you miss me? Emptyby findoctr Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

» openSUSE Leap 42.1 ?
Did you miss me? Emptyby findoctr Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm

» Happy Turkey Day
Did you miss me? Emptyby findoctr Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:45 pm

» Happy 4th of July!
Did you miss me? Emptyby bozo Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

» It's been a while ...
Did you miss me? Emptyby bozo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

» Mondo chillers
Did you miss me? Emptyby bozo Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
IRC Channel
You can also find us on IRC's freenode.net as #suseunbound.

Did you miss me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bozo
Admin
bozo

Location : Way out in the sticks in the Gold Country of California

Did you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Did you miss me?   Did you miss me? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 am

I'm back after 2 1/1 days off line. I had all the stuff I needed to replace my plumbing ordered and delivered, but there were several fittings backordered, so while wasting sunny days waiting for them, my rotten plumbing decided to get me one last time and sprang a leak in the wall right behind the computer, soaking the carpet in about a quarter of the room before I caught it. Had to disassemble everything to get the carpet up and drying, then decide where to move the computer to and reassemble it there, sucking up water, pulling up the carpet and trying to dry it since the weather turned very cold and rainy. I'm finally back up and running again, but the carpet's still drying and the water's still shut off since I can't get to a long stretch of pipe without taking some siding off and I don't want to soak the insulation working in the rain. The water is only shut off to the inside of the house, tough, I still have outside water, so the only thing I'm really without is a shower (now that the 'puter is back up! Smile ) Although flushing the toilet is a little more complicated than usual.

So if you missed me, that's why; if you didn't, I guess you can ignore this post.

clown
Back to top Go down
hcvv
Salamander
hcvv

Did you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you miss me?   Did you miss me? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

You realy live in interesting times
Back to top Go down
bdquick
Admin
bdquick

Did you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you miss me?   Did you miss me? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Sounds like a rough few days. Glad you're starting to get things back to normal though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did you miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you miss me?   Did you miss me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you miss me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUSEUnbound :: LIGHTEN UP! THE PLACE TO TAKE THINGS LESS SERIOUS. ;) :: Off Topic-
Jump to: