SUSEUnbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
openFate
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Fatelogo_small openFATE - openSUSE feature tracking
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Difference between 42.2 and 42.1
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby findoctr Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

» openSUSE Leap 42.1 ?
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby findoctr Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm

» Happy Turkey Day
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby findoctr Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:45 pm

» Happy 4th of July!
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby bozo Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

» It's been a while ...
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby bozo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

» Mondo chillers
openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Emptyby bozo Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
IRC Channel
You can also find us on IRC's freenode.net as #suseunbound.

openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bozo
Admin
bozo

Location : Way out in the sticks in the Gold Country of California

openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Empty
PostSubject: openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software   openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 pm

openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software experience

I assume this is a good thing? Or is this another way to break things more frequently?

clown
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

PostSubject: Re: openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software   openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
bdquick
Admin
bdquick

PostSubject: Re: openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software   openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 pm

I might be reading it wrong but it would appear that it is an optional things, which is good imho. That way people that want to be have the latest and greatest can, and those that want the normal stability and only bug/security fixes can stay on the standard repos. I suppose this way you can have the latest KDE without going the full tumbleweed.
Back to top Go down
bozo
Admin
bozo

PostSubject: Re: openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software   openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

I guess I read too fast and missed the optional part, although just thinking about it, that would just about have to be so, since you can control which repositories you use.

clown 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software   openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software Empty

Back to top Go down

openSUSE to offer rolling release KDE Software
Page 1 of 1